- miyaka wrote:
- D NAMAN UMUUBRA UNG THeMES PA turo nga ung correct instruction
1. Download the newest version of the DotA Theme Manager
2. Unpack the file & copy to your warcraft folder - in most cases C:\Program Files\Warcraft III.
You can find the paths the files should have below!
3. Do not move or rename any of the files you unpacked. The path is: "\Warcraft III\DTMV4\"
4. Make sure both your WC3 and your World Editor are closed!
5. You're done
Note: needs to be 'Run as administrator' under Vista to run entirely properly
The DotA Theme Manager uses the following paths for the files:
Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4
-This is the folder you should see when you open your WC3 folder.
In it, you should have:
Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4\DTMV4.exe
-The application itself. Use this executable to start the DotA Theme Manager.
Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4\Data
-The Data-Folder, containing all necessary data the DTM needs to work.
Don't change anything here!